Work with Us

Join our team

 

Interested in working with us?

Paid Media Specialist

We’re looking for a paid media specialist to join our growing team. You love data, people and creating campaigns that deliver results!

You use your creative flair to conceptualise, copywrite & design your ads, as well as your analytical prowess to target & optimise for the best results. You’re experienced in implementing paid strategies across Facebook and Google.

In this role you’ll spend 80% of your time finessing our clients’ Facebook campaigns, confidently choosing the best images, writing punchy copy, and tweaking audience strategy for real results. The other 20%, you’ll be growing our Google ad reach, executing keyword research and building campaigns to drive clicks and conversions for our clients.

Essentially, you love and are experienced in working across multiple accounts and campaigns at any given time and you’re confident to explain PPC-speak in layman’s terms to our not so tech-savvy client base.

We work hard, talk astrology, music, art, and any other side-hustle hobbies we have and enjoy having a team of likeminded people who are self-aware and invested in the success of our clients and our business.

A little about us

We are a growing agency with a lot of opportunities for the right person! We work with building clients across Australia, so you’ll get exposure to a wide range of organisations and campaigns. We value your opinion, believe in sharing ideas and put a big focus on personal development and training. We’re always looking to have fun, work hard and generally make work a worry-free place to be.

We’re big believers in a work-life balance and understand the need for flexibility. Ideally, we are looking for someone to work from our co-working space and from home when you like, but we’re open to remote applicants for the right person.

Responsibilities

  • Design and manage paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google and monitor performance
  • Perform daily digital account management across Facebook and Google including client interaction
  • Monitor keyword bids, budget caps, and other account metrics to achieve targets
  • Ongoing keyword research and identifying new keyword opportunities
  • Maintain strong relationships with the team, external agencies and clients
  • Liaising with colleagues on continual testing for AD copy, landing pages etc
  • Regular analysis and reporting on results, marketing metrics and ads performance.

Required experience

  • 3+ years experience working with Facebook and Google AdWords
  • Expert at using Facebook Ads Manager- if you’re Facebook Certified, this is a big plus! If not, you’ll be keen to undertake some courses to upskill.
  • Proficient at using Google Ads Manager
  • In-depth understanding of various campaign types and objectives. Lead Generation, Awareness, Traffic, Conversions etc.
  • A strong understanding and ability to navigate Google Analytics, including setting up goals and conversion tracking for PPC campaigns.
  • Someone who can confidently talk to clients and explain their strategic thinking
  • Proven track record of working to and exceeding campaign KPIs.
  • Experience working on multiple clients at once
  • Ability to think outside the box and execute ideas quickly
  • Take Initiative, be proactive and a team player

Bonus:

  • Good SEO understanding
  • Facebook Blueprint Certified
  • Google AdWords Certified.
  • Google Analytics Certified
  • Experience working in an Agency Environment
  • Ability to design landing pages

Get in touch

If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been searching for, we’d love to hear from you!

Please fill in our quiz to apply: https://bit.ly/2YZEF2b
Applications close 5pm, Friday 17th Dec, but will be reviewed on an incoming basis as we’re looking to fill this role as soon as possible.

A step-by-step guide on the most essential aspects of your marketing strategy to drive enquiry.

9 Steps to Driving Enquiry

Download our free guide today!